|Packaging Size||5 Ltr|
|Packaging Type||Plastic Can|
A regular cleaning of surfaces removes dirt and foodparticles on which germs can grow. Surface cleaning isimportant everyday, but even more important during anoutbreak. Surface Sanitizer HD Liquid Contains an active antibacterial or antimicrobial ingredient which provides anextra protection against germs, including those that maycause disease. It goes beyond simple cleaning to kill orcontrol the growth of microorganisms. It has a broad-spectrum sterilant, useful for surface disinfection of areaswhich may be contaminated with bacteria even whenthey're not visibly soiled; such as floors, walls, kitchencounters, bathroom counters and fixtures. Germs can bespread to other surfaces on dirty cleaning cloths andspongesFeatures
- It is intended to kill or inhibit bacteria and micro- organizms on the surfaces.
- It gives clean and hygienic surfaces.
- It provides a pleasant fragrance.
- Always clean before you disinfect! Soil and greaseinterfere with any disinfectant’s germ-killing abilities. Hence clean all the surfaces with Floor Cleaner Concentrate
- The diluted Surface Sanitizermay be mopped or sprayed and allowed to dry, immediately prior to and at the conclusion of use of the place.
- Sanitizers should be stored away from all heat and ignition sources, including (but not limited to) sparks; open flames; any types of electrical outlets, switches or equipment; and extreme heat.
Also Available In:
- Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120°F.
- You shouldn’t use sanitizers if the surface is greasy or dirty. There is no substitute for cleaners.
- Sanitizers will have alcohol in it. Do not use it while cooking.
- If spilled, all potential ignition sources must be immediately removed from the area to mitigate the possibility of a fire.